I have made these delicious little muffins before but I got that Nutella craving and was determined to make some muffins successfully that I decided to make these again.
The only addition I made to the recipe was some white chocolate chips thrown into the batter which really brought these to the next level of scrumptiousness.
- 10 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
- Using a scoop, fill each muffin liner 3/4 full with batter.
- Top each cake with 1 1/2 tsp Nutella.
- Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.