Cookies make the world go round, its a fact.
Best roller derby name ever: Cookey Monstrous. My buddy is gonna be famous, with the best name ever.
Chocolate Chipits Cookies
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1 package (270 g) CHIPITS® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped nuts (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
3. In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture. Stir in milk chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.