I think I went a little cookie crazy last week. But why not? These cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream. Oh, and look who was on Top Chef this week…
Yes, she Actually said that. Where does she get these phrases from?! She is SHAMELESS! and I love it.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 1/3 cups large semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Stir in melted chocolate. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remainding flour with a wooden spoon. Stir in the chocolate and white baking pieces.
- Drop dough by a 1/4 cup dry measure onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350degrees fahrenheit oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack; cool.
Makes about 22 cookies.